Porters English Restaurant
- Pifi password is 0123456789. Sirloin steak is great!
- Was scolded by server for moving to a larger table! Not a cheap place so won't return after that attitude.
- Dinner at Porters is always a highlight when I am in London. The pies are delicious and the dessert are simply wonderful.
- The portions are very generous. The food was very good and the service even better. Very classical English type of restaurant. Save some space for the dessert: the sponge cake with custard is great!
- Really good pies.
- Bizarre pricing structure and not cheap
- Wonderful hearty British food. Have a pie, they are all delicious. And dessert is a must even if you're full!
- Love the English cuisine! One of my favourite Covent Garden restaurants!
- Must : Faggot, Steak and Cheddar Pie
- Delicious! Excellent pies, the lamb shank pie is huge (comes with a lamb shank IN the pie)!!! Would recommend to any tourist in the area
- Try the home-made lemonade and the hot sweet puddings!
- Ask for the set priced menu @ 23.95. Much better value than buying the menu items separately.
- I came 12000 miles for this steak and kidney pudding and it was worth it!
- Lamb and apricot pie is absolutely delicious.
- Don't eat toad in a hole, it's too much and disgusting!
- Various languages menu available
- Do you like pie? If so, come here for the pie of the day!
- Sausage n mash = winner