Port Of St. Thomas
Harbor / Marina, Boat / Ferry, Piers
Charlotte Amalie, Saint Thomas Island
- Beautiful views, but if you want a good laugh and drinks, stop in the Seor Frogs conveniently located near the port.
- The fish love to eat dog bones. Yes. Dog bones. Learned this from a local at Coki beach and we ended up snorkeling with 300 fish grabbing bites from our hands. Great vacation.
- if you get to definitely go Magen's Bay, Blackbeard's Castle and the amber museum... All very cool and great views!!
- The walk to the sky tour isn't long, no need for a taxi.
- Guess what? Your cell phone should work here like you're in the u.s! (no roaming)-check
- Barefoot Buddha, across from the pier, great Organic food, right across from the pier.
- Beautiful place, plan to go back again and visit it again
- Don't worry that you'll miss out on duty-free shopping, plenty of great shops to check out after your shore excursion.
- Only if you have AT&T does your phone work here with no roaming.
- Go see Black Beards castle it is very cool.
- Try snorkeling @ Buck Island (Turtle Cove, reefs and around)
- Bushwacker drink is quite tasty!
- Check out magens bay
- Take the outdoor taxis $2 per person.. visit Emerald Beach near the airport, super quiet and a nice swimming cove.
- Good buys on David Yurman jewelry perfumes and liquor at AH Riise in Charlotte Amalie.
- Great place to visit. Find yourself a really good cab driver, then get his name & phone number; no need for car rental.
- This is the better of the 2 cruise terminals in St. Thomas because of it's proximity to shopping & other amenities. You don't necessarily need a car to get places from here if you're willing to walk.
- If you go across the street, there's several stores or bars that have free wifi.
- It can be a long walk to your ship
- Excellent island to buy gold! ;-)