Harbor / Marina, City, Boat / Ferry
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
- Security officers at the airports should learn to be kind as they are here at the port! Here they look very happy even if they're working on a 5000 people boarding! A smile is never too much! =)
- While you're waiting for your luggage or transportation, check out VisitLauderdale on Foursquare for helpful tips in making the most of your visit to Fort Lauderdale.
- Always do express check-out. You wake up earlier from the cruise but it's worth it. No lines, no wait. Straight to the airport.
- Book the Allure by Royal carribean ... It's the only way to cruise
- Do NOT trust your cruise to handle your luggage off ship.
- Get here EARLY!!
- Dont bother with shuttles if youre going to FLL. Its only a $15 cab ride.
- Uno delos puertos de cruceros ms importantes del mundo
- O Porto assusta pela dimenso, mas no se preocupe, assim que chegar deixe pronto gorjetas para o pessoal pegar sua mala, elas sero bem cuidadas, a sinalizao impecvel, embarque geralmente as 11h
- Don't forget to tip the baggage handlers! They work hard for you!
- Cruise time,
- Party room, pool, grills, work out center, and saunas on the fifth floor!
- The security guards are crazy.
- Great starting point for cruises !
- Crusing is fun, disembarking is usually fast, leaving parking lot sucks balls. Wasted 1 hour to move 150 feet.
- Many terminals for cruise ships and many taxis the airport is not far anyways
- A cruise trip must port
- On our way back home Rome 2017 - 15 Days transatlantic Cruise on Celebrity.
- Amazing port, it's the start or the end of the cruise trip.
- All cruise ships are departing from it. Be careful with traffic since it becomes really bad when everyone is going to a cruise