Port de Nice | Port Lympia
Harbor / Marina
Nice, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur 06300
- Welcome to Port de Nice :)
- A must Relaxed atmosphere here in this pleasant part of Nice lovely views of the fantastic boats .....that's all you need for perfect pictures
- If anyone seeing this owns one of these lovely big boats please let me know - I want to marry you! Thanks ;)
- Le port de Nice est trs joli. Il est ct de Monaco.
- Situ aux pieds de btiments du XVIIIme sicle larchitecture gnoise qui lentourent, il porte galement le nom de Port Lympia. Sa conception l'apparente l'urbanisme baroque turinois.
- Take a leisurely stroll around the Port of Nice and explore the local bars and restaurants. Look out for 'Lou Festin dou Pouort' event every September. Ferry to Corsica also leaves from here.
- , .
- , .
- Very nice place to go for a run in the morning and walk in the evening ;)
- There's a wealth of great bars and restaurants in the port and the general vicinity. Venture into some of the backstreets and discover some other little gems - you'll be pleasantly surprised!
- 1749 , , .
- About four miles from the Nice Cote d'Azur airport is the Port of Nice, which has ferry services to Corsica. The view here during sunset is just wonderful, with all the docked ships and ferries.
- Fancy boats to cozy old colorful small fishing boats. Also a free transfer boat from one side to the other near the harbor exit - green, Eletric powered
- Hermoso! Super revomendable
- , 100 .
- Beautiful marina. You can have an amazing view from the top of Colline du Chteau.
- I love this district. It's a beautiful place and now a lot of restaurant and bars is there. Go for a walk or take Lou Passagin to cross the sea
- not as much to do around here as old town, but near the buses to go to ze and Monaco
- Restaurant 'San Juan' pour un dimanche de dbut janvier ! Excellente carte et plats du jour pour voir l'arrive des bateaux dans le port de NICE