Port City Music Hall
Rock Club, Concert Hall, Performing Arts
- Lovely clean venue, small and intimate with decent size bar. Stage and acoustics are pretty nice for size of venue! Went for Jai Wolf and had an amazing time!
- The music! and the drinks. Also, theres a pool table downstairs
- The something and Stormy - Mayhaps Dark and Stormy? Its the cocktail featuring Rum and some lime. Good, strong, and helpful. Recommend asking for a different glass - they crack and leak.
- Smaller and more personal than State Theater.
- My favorite place to see live music. You can be so close, it sounds fantastic, the bar has a nice selection of local drafts.
- Like the venue... Hope you dont want a few beers tho.. A couple for you and girlfriend will total 30-35 bucks
- $7 beers. Yikes, son. Are we in Boston?
- Nice venue - music was -- eh
- Great venue for the cancer center wine tasting benefit.
- Dj David Skye - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Try not to have a good time. The bouncers suck.
- Great Venue! We get lots of cool people in our taxis from there!
- Great venue! Small but very open and great sound!
- Two dollar magic hat and shipyard on Tuesday!
- I will be here on Saturday for the Zombie Bash.......