- Try the chicken, paella and picadinho. They are the best!!!
- Excellent shish kebabs.
- In spite of that minor disappointment this place has been added to my favorites and we will be back. Will probably drag my coworkers along for lunch some day. The "Piri Piri Mixed Grill" looks good.
- My only disappointment was the clams did not open which is a faux pas in the culinary world and the staff took no ownership of it after we mentioned it. ("Oh.. that doesn't normally happen...")
- I grew up outside of Boston (South Shore) and had Portuguese neighbors and love the food. Had the paella and it was delicious, not quite what I remember though but very good. (continued)
- I just happened to walk in, I live in North Jersey, but this place is great their chicken is on believable!!
- COD fish cakes are awesome