- Best coffee in Memphis!
- Timing is everything-see hours in picture. Excellent butcher shop-just ask Aaron. Fantastic coffee. The options are endless, you could leave with anything.
- Great selection of pour over coffees. Also check out their whole bean collection. Goof stock of fresh roasts.
- Easily the best coffee in East Memphis, much needed and highly recommended. Great food and atmosphere as well.
- The best bacon Ive had in my life!
- Andrew & Michaels brunch hits the spot with faux-muffin croissants, fried chicken biscuit sandwiches, and outrageous specialty coffees!
- Surprisingly good brunch!
- The Coffee of course!
- The best breakfast sausage I've had in my life! Service was outstanding, food was great - solid Bloody Mary and great Jerky - highly, highly recommended.
- Chicken Biscuit, Fry Pie and Mimosas are my brunch faves!
- Ham & cheese croissant is delicious!
- OMG! Stop reading this and GO. Go NOW. Incredible -- a real Memphis gem.
- Love it here! Coffee. Bacon. Meat. Cortado. Gelato. Charcuterie. Cheese.
- AMAZING. Excellent service (Chris was the bomb and interactive) and even better food. Grab the cold brew for dessert!
- If you like coffee or cured meat, you're in the right place.
- *Note to Self: Thrillist says has great cheap bkfst: https://www.thrillist.com/eat/memphis/the-best-breakfasts-in-memphis-for-under-5
- Chicken biscuit was amazing! Pour-over was pretty good too.
- The croissants are to die for!
- Old Fashioned is very nice- creative and unique dishes here (note all small plates)
- Great small plates and all the best meat! A little pricey but great for a date. Can also buy meat from their in restaurant butcher shop