Pop's Ice Cream & Soda Bar
1916 Memorial Ave SW (Grandin Rd. SW)
Roanoke, VA 24015
- The best root beer floats!
- Go to Pop's Ice Cream & Soda Shop and enjoy the 1950s decor and atmosphere, it is AMAZING! The food and employees are great also.
- If they have the curried corn chowder as the soup of the day, get it! It's awesome!!!!!
- Try the Red Hot Rhonda! Cinnamon and cherry soda. Add vanilla ice cream and it becomes The Rocket. Yummy both ways!!
- Everything is great here. Mmm. Coffee with ice cream
- Follow Pop's on Facebook to be among the first to know new ice cream flavors & cakes!
- I highly recommend the s'mores!
- Brandon & Anna are awesome!
- The orange Rickey float with orange cream ice cream was very good.
- Wonderful little ice cream parlor! The old days are alive.
- The ice cream is so smooth and delicious.
- Grilled cheese, ice cream
- provide the best Ice Cream flavor.....best services.....
- Best place in Roanoke for ice cream! Fun and authentic atmosphere.
- Root Beer Floats
- Try the s'mores sundae! So delicious!
- Homemade soup is perfect on these chilly winter evenings.
- Try the Strawberry Bliss milkshake! Strawberry cheesecake ice cream and cinnamon... it is ridiculously good.