Pope House Bourbon Lounge
Whisky Bar, Bar
- One of the most charming spots in the area, and just off the main strip so it's not on the radar for most of the idiots in the area.
- Happy hour all day sunday!
- So. Much. Whisky.
- Excellent happy hour (4-7 Mon-Sat, all day Sun) and trivia night Sunday 9pm. Try the special manhattans and old fashioneds, they're excellent recipes.
- Get the drinks, they have alcohol in them.
- Try the bourbon!
- Waitress was not very helpful but the whiskey was worth if! Try the "flights" to test out different varieties.
- Two words: Death and Company. Okay, technically three words, but seriously, that drink is amazing. Check it out and off!
- Just a lovely casual yet classy lounge with a top notch whiskey list. Excellent atmosphere especially for a warm night on the patio.
- Super classy place. Just dont sit at the bar. It smells of fat from frying French fries
- There is more than one cocktail menu, make sure you see the full list!! Say yes to the pulled pork mac&cheese, it's glorious... Just glorious
- The bourbon selection is amazing, and so is the food!
- The impressive bourbon list is obviously the main draw here, but the food is also unique and inspired. Order something to eat with your drink. You won't regret it.
- What a great place. Nice atmosphere. Bought a 21 year scotch to celebrate a good night for me. They had a decent pulled pork sandwich too
- Happy hour from 4-7. One of the few that has happy hour until 7. Great drinks
- Friendly staff, solid drinks.
- Happy hour all day on Monday, not Sunday which is the worst thing about this spectacular whiskey lounge in NW.
- Drinks, happy hour food
- Great whiskey selection and cocktail list along with a great chill atmosphere. So glad we found this place!