Pool at The Standard, Hollywood
Pool, Hotel, Scenic Lookout
8300 W Sunset Blvd (at Sweetzer Ave)
Los Angeles, CA 90069
- Great spot for brunch, tanning, partying, celebrity watching, and networking!
- No Shirt/No Shoes rooftop party at the Standard going from 1 - 7 PM. U-Tern & Plastic Plates will be spinning. Free with RSVP.
- Poolside drinks!
- This is a fun place!!! You will enjoy great music, view, service and also pingpong!! They have Standard SOUNDS with live music. Order "Silent Devil" such a nice drink. A bit spicy but delicious.
- Weak dj on Sundays
- Smoking allowed
- This place is a frat, they cleverly disguise it as a "Hotel", but it's really a frat
- Granola is not bad!
- Sam is the coolest (and cute too)!
- The waffles and the grilled cauliflower! And service is
- Cool vibe and great setting.
- Great hotel pool with free access to the public. Super friendly staff and cool atmosphere. Lots of great food options and the rose cocktails are addictive.
- My second home!! Love this hotel - esp working poolside
- Great breakfast spot during weekday...so peaceful!
- good vibes and better cocktails
- They got so mad at my friend & I for trying to eat In & Out poolside apparently it's "off brand."
- Perfect burger
- This could be the slowest service I've ever experienced in my life... took 30mins for my 1st drink and a whole hr and change later still no service for drink 2. Lucky its the afternoon.. service 3-10
- The pool area is an awesome place to catch up on emails in between meetings.
- Hey there! We want to see your pics! Send them to email@example.com and if they are above standard we'll feature them here: standardculture.com/live. Have a blast!