280 Dune Rd
Hampton Bays, NY 11946
- Best to go off season. Can really enjoy the beauty of the place.
- Beautiful beach and nice crowd. I've only had positive interactions here.
- Love to run here!
- Great beach. Snack shack surprisingly good and well stocked
- Very large-ish beach with plenty of space (wasnt too crowded) for sand castles, ball games, sunbathing, etc... there was a big drop out to the actual shore - be careful as ya run into the water!!
- Chair rentals are $10 plus your photo ID
- Great public beach, lifeguards leave at 5, good food near by. Long walks
- Go on a cool misty morning to see some of Long Island's truest beauty.
- My favorite beach.
- Gorgeous and food is great!
- Great suntan weather
- Beautiful public East End beach (no stickers required) with great pickings if you are looking to do some shell collecting!