Polo's Authentic Mexican Restaurant
217 W Main St
Ada, OK 74820
- The fajitas and homemade tortillas are the only thing redeeming about this nostalgic restaurant.
- Their red salsa is most likely tomato sauce from a can. Ask for the green salsa. Seriously, just do it.
- The food was not right when brought out, it was cold.. the worst mexican food I have had.... do not plan to come back
- Great food!
- Strongest and best margaritas ever
- Having lunch with 2 granddaughters! The oldest & the youngest !
- Quesadilla or queso fundido.... Yummmm
- Starving best place to eat
- Their salsa is a watered down ketchup. Order the white cheese ASAP.
- Carne Arrachera is delicious
- The El Gordito is the child's portion of the #1 burrito and is still more than enough food.