Sports Bar, Pub
747 3rd St (King St)
San Francisco, CA 94107
- On 10/3/51, NY Giants outfielder Bobby Thompson hit a home run off of BK Dodgers pitchers Ralph Branca to win the National League pennant. This hit is referred to as the shot heard around the world.
- Wifi password changed again May 2013 - now "marco?polo"
- Avoid the place at all costs! Over priced boozed with horrible attitude by the staff and the new owner.
- New name for Oneills - new management - new TVs - new pool table
- Great pre or Post game bar. It's big and friendly.
- It's not O' Neill's anymore
- Nice place for a Guinness
- Great location right near the ballpark
- Ask and learn how to play dice.
- Best chicken strips in the city. Fries are also bomb
- the bartender here scammed us with a charge for some random drinks
- Food was on the upside of standard. Also got thru a mountain of chili fries after this salad. So definitely doing something right
- Food is a little expensive but the onion dip is a great choice
- Convenient place to chill, all locals, pool table, good snacks, good people
- Pork adobo sandwich is to die for #ohmyF
- Really good burger.
- Golden Tee golf replaced with customcabinet(Fun Easy V35)featuring arcade video games Burger Time, Donkey Kong, Galaga, Frogger, Ms Pac-Man, Space Invaders. 50 per play, cabinet is mislabeled.
- I'm surprised to see that this unassuming place has acquaintances that I know and introducing me to an engineer from google, an event Photog, a producer from Macy's Glamorama, more film producers etc
- Good bar across the ballpark. Order a beer on tap for faster service
- Pitcher filled up 5 glasses full so they are worth it.