- The best place for coffee connoisseurs to buy the tastiest beans! Not only is there a large selection of coffee and tea, but all sorts of other goodies, from candy, to spices, to almond paste!
- I'm pretty sure these guys couldn't be nicer or more helpful. Phenomenal selection of coffee beans and odd ingredients your Italian grandmother definitely knows about.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Super cool place to get coffee!
- My favorite small grocery in the North End. Outstanding selection of herbs, coffees, and traditional Italian snacks.
- Greatest coffee shop in Boston
- Get a lb of the pecan rum roasted coffee beans.
- Wonderful selection of spices and whole bean coffee here, but note that they do NOT brew here.
- Great service and great spices for good prices
- Make sure to say hi to Nicky (assuming you can find her)!
- This small shop has far more than just coffee beans and tea. It also offers over 150 different spices, cheese, dried fruit, whole nuts, sauces, beans, Italian candy, & fun sweets like licorice pipes.
- The Dutch Cocoa powder is excellent, well worth the price!
- I can't even count the number of things I love about this place. Great people, products & prices. AND they have the ever-elusive dill seed that I need for pickling.
- Friendly, super knowledgeable staff. Huge selection of coffee, fresh ground to your order. Great prices. Really, just a excellent experience.
- Is it Rainforest Alliance Certified? It should be.
- Definitely THE best lemon slush
- Best lemon slush in the summertime! So good!
- Best small local shop in Boston! It hasn't changed in at least 25 years (prob a lot longer)...great selection of grains, candies, coffee (of course) and best lemon slush I've ever had (summer only). I