Point Street Dueling Pianos
3 Davol Square (at Point Street)
Providence, RI 02903
- Awesome place. If you request a song make sure to leave at least 3 dollars or they most likely won't play it. Love this place. Shots aren't very strong though.
- Great concept, but the music is entirely too loud. Can't even have a conversation with the person sitting next to you without yelling your lungs out. Still had some fun nights.
- Go chill with the mayor, I hear he's a cool dood
- Bring singles. Yes, read as you wish.
- This place is the freaking best!
- Make a reservation!!!
- Great strong bean fries!
- The birthday shot
- .door guy was a Dick...made me wait two minutes with my id so he could charge me 5 dollars..was here before 10...never coming here again
- Very Cool and a fun time was had by all. Attentive waitstaff and drinks reasonable. You can bring your own food also. At $5 entry this is about the least expensive show and entertainment in town.
- Go on a Sunday, Wednesday, or Thursday and it's free cover and half price drinks!
- Friday's a good night to go
- if you start to make out while you are dancing they will tell you to stop
- Really fun place! Energy is high and songs are great. Down side: cover is $10 on Saturday and drinks are $$$. If there wasn't a cover I'd definitely be able to drink more.
- This place is the worst.
- Only 1 bartender Nd it's packed, less than impressed!