Point Pleasant Beach Boardwalk
Beach, Entertainment, Theme Park
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742
- Jenkinson's Pizzais awesome!!! Do, Kohr's ice cream or custard for dessert will hit the spot!!!
- Head down to the Jersey Shore for this family-friendly beach. Kids can enjoy the boardwalk, aquarium, arcades and live entertainment while parents soak up the sun. Read more at MetroFocus.
- The fresh OJ drinks at Martells are awesome and Joey Tomatoes Pizza (noteably the eggplant) is delish!
- Beautiful morning power walking with my man
- I love this beach very family friendly. I love the fact that they have a small amusement park for the kids and down the board walk they have a really nice aquarium. Very nice beach.
- Love the boardwalk here!
- GREAT BOARDWALK TO WALK FOR EXERCISE IN THE OFF SEASON
- Its October 10 and I'm laying on the beach by Jenks!!! Summer never ends here. Always some entertainment
- Parking Wars at Point Pleasant, NJ. Someone got a ticket while paying at the meter. Not fair!
- God this place gets worse & worse each summer. White trash, effing guidos, sickening. Just get the deep fried oreos.
- When you walk on the boardwalk make sure you stop at little macs and or pizza plus
- My favorite Boardwalk on the jersey shore. Nice little aquarium if you want to get out of the heat.
- Plenty to do at this boardwalk. Pizza, seafood, salt water taffy, an aquarium and rides for the kids. Spend the day.
- Its a nice beach but five-o is too much. There is a lot of them. You better be careful when you park or else you'll get a ticket. You really have to come early for parking.
- Jam packed today! Had to park way away, at least parking was free!
- Watch ur step u think they will ever fix the nails coming out of the board walk they make enough money!
- Nice family friendly boardwalk
- $10 lot gets full, but its worth the money. It saves time.
- Boardwalk is very clean and nice.
- Cops everywhere looking to give tickets and meet quotas. Dirty old, outdated beach, ugly people, overcrowded and everything is expensive.