- Survival Tip: The "Caniacs" are famous for their tail-gate parties. Go early and mingle with the fans in the PNC Arena parking lot.
- A complete guide of ATM locations, food and beverage availability, and permitted smoking locations around PNC Arena is available.
- Get ready to cheer with the "Caniacs", this arena is LOUD! Home of the 2006 Stanley Cup Champion Carolina Hurricanes & the 2011 NHL All Star game, the RBC Center is one of the loudest arenas around.
- It was here in 2007 that Sidney Lowe defeated #3 UNC, the highest ranked opponent for a first-year head coach in NC State history. Lowe also pumped up the home fans by debuting a red sports jacket.
- $1 hot dogs! (on family nights)
- Watch a good game! Hopefully there will be a fight!
- Visit one of the Eyes several locations for Canes gear: across from section 125 at the South entrance, a jersey store across from section 112, and kiosks on both the East and West sides of the arena.
- Want to purchase tickets to a future Canes game? The Box Office is located on the South Side of PNC Arena, directly across from Carter Finley Stadium.
- I love the Canes. Fantastic place to watch hockey!
- Rookie goalie Cam Ward hoisted the Conn Smythe Trophy here after beating the Oilers in a fierce game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals. The Canes won 3-1, earning their first Cup in franchise history.
- This is a great area with a great view of all the events. I would travel back in a heart beat.
- Raleigh, North Carolina PNC Arena home of the Carolina Huricanes NC's NHL Team Wolfpack Basketball Music venue and more
- great homemade bbq, amazing place to watch a Carolina Hurricanes Hockey game
- Go Hurricanes!
- Let's see how many marriage proposals pop on the jumbo tron tonight
- Woohoo! Let's go
- Order a Coke Zero from the concession stand. Real Coke taste, zero calories.
- Watch the Hurricanes win!!
- go canes!
- Drink. Watch canes win. Repeat.