Plum Point Bistro
1814 Boston Neck Rd
Saunderstown, RI 02874
- Don't worry, they're aware they sat you under a dripping air conditioner vent. "It's not like you'd prefer us to turn off the AC," the waiter explained. At least the chicken breast was serviceable.
- Reservations are recommended especially on weekends! Call 401-667-4999 to reserve a table and visit the website - www.PlumPtBistro.com!
- New and fantastic! Zoey's Dolly Dagger is a must. Glad to have them in the neighborhood.
- Had a delicious risotto with fish.
- Call ti confirm your reservation...they don't always make it to the books
- Great menu.
- The housemade gnocchi, the fluke, and the shrimp crostini are delicious. Lovely place overall, with good service
- . Attentive service, I would recommend the Tuna tater. Ribs entree and appetizer friend oysters lobster strew pappardelle all excellent. Warning : A reservation is a must
- Pickled AND truffled oyster mushroom... Amaze
- Confirmed reservations for 7:30, it is now well past 8 and have not been seated yet.