Performing Arts, Theater
- See shows
- If you're here at festival time hang around and people watch whilst you drink. Amazing what you can see
- In the festival there are often ice cream stands up the back. Ice cream in the rain is very festival!
- It's all about Greg Davies and Hamlet: The Musical! at the Pleasance
- Newsrevue - both clever and funny! Catch it if you can x
- Daily Fringe news, reviews and interviews at bit.ly/fringepodcast
- My favourite Fringe venue. Lots of venues and plenty of bars and food in the courtyard. Always a good vibe.
- During the fringe a ideal place to hang out between shows even if the bar is a little expensive and corporate
- See INTERGALACTIC NEMESIS!! IT WAS AWESOME!
- Best venue for fringe IMO. Always stuff happening. Good food, good beer. Nice people. My favorite place for shows.
- A must during the Fringe, decent street food and ales. Have a chortle!
- A Fringe classic. Great atmosphere and excellent comedy shows.
- Multi-room performing arts though some of those rooms are tin-can heat traps
- Great atmosphere during the Fringe Festival.
- Hardcore in August. Survived?
- Don't eat yellow snow...
- Free jugs of tap water at the end of every bar.
- See Adam Kay if you're here for the Fringe. Really funny show
- Position yourself under a heated lamp, umbrella, and close to the bar ;)
- Tim Fitzhigham: 7.30pm - on The Green (Big Igloo) - Best show he's ever done! Complete eccentric lunacy at it's best!