Plaza De Armas
Plaza, Historic Site
Cll. Fortaleza (Cll. San José)
Old San Juan, 00901
- This Plaza stands in front of the Spanish colonial style-built Casa Alcalda or City Hall. Relax and sip an espresso at one of the local cafes or attend a open air performance.
- Coffee and people watching are the best!
- Beware of birds... and bird poop!
- Rick Santorum participated in the San Juan Street Parade in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico on March 15, 2012. http://NBCPolitics.com
- Restaurante AJ DULCE en la calle San Jos! Buena comida, mariscos, fricases, tragos y frapes!
- Get and expresso and enjoy the view! very interesting!
- you can eat the Best Churros...
- Get a coffee at the kiosk while lounging the morning in the square.
- Pintoresco, lindo y bullicioso un lugar bello
- Com direito a coreto e tudo!!
- Iced tea is delicious
- Only place to get late night coffee in Old San Juan NOT named Starbucks. Cute and relaxed place.
- Kept ending up here by accident. I think it might be on the way to everything
- Festival San Sebastian!
- Great place to sit baxk, relax, and watch people feed the birds.
- Beautiful plaza. Good place to sit, relax, and watch on a nice day.
- Puerto Rico drug has whatever you need for the day!
- Lleva maiz y alimenta las palomas
- Pigeons. Lots of them.
- Good for a digestive walk after a date