Playland's Castaway Cove
Arcade, Theme Park
- Visit Glowshack stands while in the park, we sell jewelry, toys for the kids and keep sakes that you can treasure from your OC, NJ trip!:)
- Bring lots of cash!!!! Lol
- Stop by and say hi
- Kids under 2 ride free, so don't hand a ticket to the attendant for the little ones.
- The Jurassic Park game is awesome.
- Be nice to the operators please
- Do the spin art tee - a bargain for $12.
- Tidal wave is great for parents to ride with Tweens!
- Ferris wheel provides a beautiful view of the ocean & the bay! Highly recommended!
- Enjoying the rides Labor Day Weekend!
- The sling shot ride is the best. Pure adrenaline rush followed by a dopamine release. Love it.
- Good rides for the little people
- Fun to go for the night with the kids. Quality rides. The ticket packages are decent and it is nice that they never expire.
- Great mini golf courses! 3 different courses to choose from that are creative and fun. One of the courses is completely inside, perfect for escaping the heat for a little bit.
- Great for all ages especially if you have older children.
- Old school video games with my honey...retro date night!
- Awesome fun mini golf.friendly staff too
- Great place.
- Great little amusement park. Well designed.
- Is it six flags or Disneyland? No. But it's clean and the rides are fun and inexpensive, and I never had to wait in line!