Playhouse in the Park
962 Mount Adams Cir
Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Casual fare: sandwiches, salads, desserts, snacks; all inexpensive and very good! Kudos to Vonderhaar Catering!
- This is a fantastic small theater which allows you to really get close to the stage! It's also in a lovely part of town - be sure to save time to walk around!
- If you missed Second City this season, the comedy group will be back with less pride and more pork next season! Check out the show April 29 - July 1, 2012.
- A Christmas Carol was excellent. Check it out before it's gone!
- Say hello to the House Manager and the Bar Manager. They are two really cool cats!
- The performance of Ovid's Metamorphoses I saw at the Playhouse was very special indeed.
- Great theatre in great theatre. On opening night, there is an after show party for all.
- Free parking on the street!
- Another great experience at Playhouse in the Park!
- For more than 20 years, Playhouse in the Park's rendition of Dickens' A Christmas Carol has been a Cincinnati tradition. The amazing sets and stage magic make it a show not to be missed.
- Get your Cheapest Once On This Island Tickets today by Tickets4Musical.com. https://www.tickets4musical.com/once-on-this-island-tickets
- For anyone playing Pokemon Go, there is a Stop at the front doors and the mural by the Shelterhouse Theatre. Both are accessible from the outside.
- Tony Award winning theater. As they say it's "great theater in a great theater".
- Christmas Carol was great! Worth the price!
- Playhouse has every type of theatre from popular musical to world premiere at a reasonable price. Whatever the flavor, come get a taste of Cincinnati's culture.
- Peter and the Star Catchers is amazing!
- Parking is scarce. Get there early.
- One more week of "Gees Bend" left. Make sure to buy parking in advance since it now overlaps with "Behind the Eye".