Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
Resort, Casino, Hotel
3667 Las Vegas Blvd S (at E Harmon Ave)
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- The first hotel here was the Tally-Ho in 1963, changing to King's Crown in 1964. In 1966, it became The Aladdin where it was host to Elvis and Priscilla Presley's wedding in 1967.
- A good place to poop
- Richard Johnson finally has given Las Vegas its official beer from the Sin City Brewing Company. Featuring a German-style weisse, light, amber ale & devishly dark stout, all palates will be pleased.
- Park valet, don't self park
- Planet dailies is th bomb!
- If you ever get around to actually sleeping, the beds here are quite comfortable.
- Chances are high you'll lose all your money, but try your luck and win at getting drunk!
- Eat at Gordon Ramsay's BurGR! It's worth the wait. Burgers are killer and don't leave without having a pudding shake. You will reget it of you don't!
- Stop gambling!!
- Come see the Peepshow and the girls dancing on dancing while you gamble :)
- Definitely get a room with a strip view. And have a bite at Earl of Sandwich. YUM!
- Most ridiculous check-in line in Vegas. The staff doesn't evev care.
- OMG, this place is super fun, you'll find lot's of tables, fun filled, young, decent crowd, awesome dealers who want you to win, wonderful D.J's while you play. You'll find PURE and KOI!!!
- Nice rooms and good service
- Look for the hottest ladies in the world running around :) #missuniverse
- visit the pleasure pit on the third floor
- Their standard rooms are very spacious and are really really nice. I like the contemporary decor and 42' Plasma. Also, when you check-in, request a view of the strip... hella sick view!
- Saxe Theater, 2013's winner of "Best Theater Award, #1 Box Office Agents, and Friendliest Usher Award."
- The wifi and cell service sucks in this casino!!'
- PARTY Like You're FAMOUS In VEGAS!! I <3 PH!!