Gym / Fitness, Tanning Salon
Edgewood Towne Center, 1635 S Braddock Ave (at Edgewood Towne Center)
Pittsburgh, PA 15218
- The new years resolutions crowd fell off..empty at night
- Free wi-fi
- The environment is friendly, the staff is very courteous and helpful, the facilities are clean. Only thing is the shower area in the mens locker room. Big puddles of water outside the stalls.
- Love it here. Always clean and the people who work here are all wonderful and so friendly. 24 hour fitness it is awesome.
- Todd was very helpful and encouraging. He is the assistant manager and his gym looks good. Can't wait to get into it again starting this month!
- Judgment free zone...unless you are a weight lifter...then we will judge you.
- When the fire alarm goes off, everybody will pretend that you don't have to leave...but you do.
- Cheapest gym around , including tanning and massage chairs !
- Cant beat the value at Planet Fitness!
- Good environment to workout and they have every essential
- Quick and easy everything you need to get a solid pump
- Everything is new
- I can't believe,after I miss for almost 2 month,I stop this afternoon for upgrading my membership and they renew the gym.gorgeous
- Awesome, but please fix the headphone jacks. Some of us need some entertainment to get through the pain.
- New Offer at PITTSBURGH, PA, EDGEWOOD TOWNE CENTRE 412.244.3440 Just bring your phone to the front desk.
- I went this morning to the gym.i use my wife black card and the lady she tool me I am not loud use my wife card and she need be with me. Is almost 2 month I am going in a gym and they never tool me.
- Love it here. Signed up for the West Mifflin one but end up here more often than not.
- Booth #1 people other than me need to start complaining about how dirty the tanning booths are and this bed has 4 bulbs out also. Complain people please!!!
- They need to start cleaning this place. The tanning beds have bulbs burned out and the bathrooms are filthy. Wtf this gym has always been so clean
- Best place and absolutely worth the affordable monthly fee. There's always room after the work crowds leave and late night it's dead and nice and quiet.