The Place To Eat
3rd Floor, John Lewis (St James Centre)
Midlothian, Midlothian EH1 3SP
+44 131 556 9121
- Quality food and the views of Edinburgh are stunning :)
- Order drinks before food, otherwise food will be going cold as you wait.
- Try to get a seat by the window for a panoramic view of Edinburgh
- Spectacular view of the city, great quality food and drinks, but a little bit overpriced
- Great food, and also staff manage the queue at busy times to ensure that when you've bought your food you've got somewhere to sit and eat it.
- Free coffee and cake every month if you sign up for a free John Lewis card!
- The worst cup of coffee I've ever had.
- Kick the old ladies off tables who insist on leaving their walking sticks at a free table before spending 20 minutes at the counter choosing their meal!