P.J. Whelihan's Pub + Restaurant - Medford Lakes
Sports Bar, American, Wings
- Get drunk and jump in a lake.
- Katie is a great waitress!
- Pair a "Victory Hop Devil" draft with an order of inferno wings.
- Sit outside grab a cone at the Sand Stand then take a stroll on the Lake Beach
- We only get here twice a year, but we love it every time!
- Parking on a Friday night is an absolute nightmare! If I'm staying I don't mind the walk, but they really need a couple takeout parking spaces that aren't at the opposite end of the lot.
- Nice tap list, though they need to clean their draft lines
- Always always always get the famous fries
- Ugh food is going down hill here. BUT good beer specials!
- When tipping - used lottery tickets arent a good idea. Just saying!
- This place used to be good; good service, good food. No longer. You are nearly a transaction and the food is less than good...a LOT less. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere... McDonald's is better
- Great service , fun outdoor dining and the food was Delish!
- Half price wing night on Tuesdays! Mix and match flavors so you can try more than one.
- Bartenders are very very very rude. Only want to take care of their friends that tip nothing.
- Great place to watch a game and have a beer or two.
- Get the chipotle lime BBQ sauce on the buffalo chicken sandwich!!
- Trivia Wednesdays are great! Cute waitresses too does hurt
- Trivia every Wednesday!
- Wednesday night = trivia night. Give it your best shot
- Try the Copper Lager