50-02 Vernon Blvd (at 50th Ave)
Queens, NY 11101
- Feel the 7 train below shake the place.
- I should be upfront with you, this place is really called "Gina's."
- Pjs is the local dive. It's fantastic. Great service. Great local crowd.
- GET A BURGER
- Great place to watch football!
- The food is disarmingly good. You're in an old man sports bar!!
- No points? What's up with that!
- ask for Gina behind the bar. she'll take care of you. tell her the tots sent ya.
- Professional Staff. Ashling and Gina are the best bartenders hands down. For the most part the patrons are nice except when Lil TL comes to visit.
- great sports bar in LIC
- It's bar food: greasy but good. The fries are addictive, everything else low-quality fare.
- Proceed with caution: The PJ Burger is as delicious as it is messy. Use your fries to mop up the spillage at the end.
- The familiar-feeling soccer and sports pub is perfect for an after work pint at the bar or casual dinner service at tables boasting their own guest-controlled flatscreens.
- They've renovated this place recently. A big improvement to my favorite LIC low key bar.
- Tired and true, this bar has a simple formula: beer, shot, repeat. Go here for real Irish drinking.
- THE place in LIC for football.
- Come have a drink with the old timers of Long Island City.
- Elva is the best. Hands down !
- Ice cold beers!
- Frances is the best bartender... she always takes care of us welll. We dont even have to mention what we want. Its there before we know it !