607 San Jacinto Blvd (at E 6th St)
Austin, TX 78701
- Bring a sharpie!
- Last place to stay open!
- The pizza wasn't bad, but there's certainly nothing special about it.
- By far the best pizza I've ever had. And definitely the best pizza in Austin. No competiton.
- The worst pizza I have ever eaten. I can only assume that a new batch of unsuspecting drunk tourists every weekend keeps this place in business. The pizza taste frozen and they don't even heat it.
- $4 a slice for old pizza? No thanks!
- Pizza hits the spot after a night on sixth street! The guys are so nice :)
- The cheese pizza rocked
- Great late night destination for bumpin' music and pizza!