- Go to Pizza Express - they have a new customer feedback system
- Sweet memories. Spent a lot of hours here back in 2003. Best place for LIVE Jazz & Pizza
- A piece of London History: The founder of the first ear hospital scammed the secretary of state on this site. In the mid 1800s John Harris Curtis, a navy man founded the first ear hospital...
- Enjoy a scrummy pizza for dinner before heading out for te evenig.
- So decent. Such good vegan pizza options, most with vegan cheese.
- Ensalada Ceasar y Pizza Margharita
- Superb jazz venue, and excellent pizzas.
- So many options for pizza lovers. The place is cosy and staff are very helpful
- Water mouthing pizza
- Service was only ok but jazz and pizza was good
- Eggplant, tomato & cheese : the tomato isn't fresh made (canned), the eggplant isn't well-cooked (still a little spongy). The cheese isn't tasty. Didn't like it at all !
- Reine Pizza with romana crust : not extraordinary, but fine. Crust very thin, not very generous with the ingredients (ham & mushroom).
- Maccoroni & cheese (starter) : good ! Small portion, perfect for two to share !
- The jazz club in the basement is the best bit.
- Pizza Express - standard. None of the gimmicks you get elsewhere on this street.
- The live jazz music is excellent
- All pizzas!!! Really nice!
- Try the Rustichella pizza. It's fantastic.
- They really mean express, fastest pizza I've ever had and also tasty. Prices are fair.