2445 18th St NW
Washington, DC 20009
- This pizza is HUGE!
- Big ass pizza.
- 5 dollars for the hugest piece of pizza I have ever seen
- Best jumbo slice in dc hands down
- Best (and original) jumbo slice in the city.
- Bring ur appetite and a friend =D
- Unpleasant place, but very very tasty pizza. Better to take ago!
- Bigest slices I have ever seen! Great taste, exellent crunch on a thin crust pizza too! I'm in love!!!!
- The jumbo slice is worth the $5 for the novelty
- U must be hungry to finish the whole slice
- Check out Pizza Mart as seen on Food Wars
- Giant slices, and open late... Good for after drinks and before drinks.
- They should just call this place "Big Pizza." It's not the best, but it sure tastes great after the bars.
- The jumbo slice came to be because a pizza show owner needed to use up leftover dough, but soon the novelty took off with late night crowds and the store started selling 1000 slices on busy weekends.
- The best jumbo slice in the city.
- Awesome!! Love it here
- Don't eat a whole slice sober.
- Jumbo slice pepperoni always on point!
- Try the beef pepperoni!
- The grilled chicken salad is amazing and only 6.60!!