3256 W 55th St
Chicago, IL 60632
- Great pizza!
- This is one of the very best thin crust pizzas in the U.S.- I come from NYC for the King Arthur!
- Cheesy and gooey cheese, great to go slices
- The sauce is the boss here, sweet as the height of tomato season and topped with some of the nuttiest Parmesan cheese. All of pies are baked in a Faulds rotary oven. Really cool!
- Looking for the second best thin-crust pizza on the South Side (after Vito & Nick's, of course)? Check out the Pizza Castle.
- Good food at a cheap price