Desserts, Coffee Shop
- order an Amelie.
- The Chocolate Pear Rosemary Tart changed my world.
- Brewer Alan Spints of Hair of the Dog Brewery in Portland says, "Nothing better than beer and dessert... try several of each."
- Go to Pix Patisserie and get the Royale w/Cheese!
- the rosemary mocha here is amazing.
- Fantastic onion and goat cheese tarts...However, they serve coffee in thin glass glasses rather than mugs. That sort of sucks. Overall...and excellent spot for taste treats, however.
- If you like fruity stuff order the Tiki Tiki! It's got a lot of yummy mango goodness going on.
- Port Ice Cream!
- Every dish is the best. Go for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
- Ah les macaronssi petits mais si dlicieux !
- Try the Moscato Float! Yum!
- go to Pix Patisserie and try the best ice cream sandwich ever!
- "Fleur de Sel macarons. We eat way too many."- RAC
- Talk with Ben. He's very friendly and knows his desserts!
- Rosemary mocha and St. Honore pastry. That is all.
- Try the blue cheese truffle
- Get here earlyish (7:30-8) on a Friday night. Place fills up quickly. I'd caution against bringing large coats and purses because you might get stuck at a high table!
- Lemon tart & Rogue chocolate stout is perfection.
- Order macaroons. All of them. Continuously.
- I'm eating a hazelnut macaroon. You can copy me. I won't tell.