Pittsford Farms Dairy
Ice Cream, Food & Drink
44 N Main St
Pittsford, NY 14534
- The BEST chocolate milk in the world is sold here!
- Go to Pittsford Dairy. Buy fresh milk in old fashioned glass bottles, egg nog, creme brulee mix, and ice cream. Sometimes there is a cow out front to greet you. Milk - fresh from the moo to you!
- Never going anywhere else for ice cream. Ever.
- We support our local businesses and the Pittsford Dairy Farm will not disappoint!!! Large portion sizes and creamy, delectable ice-cream. Try out the old fashioned milk jug stools. So comfortable!
- Dat chocolate milk.
- I got the mocha ice cream and it taste awesome!!!!!
- The new building will allow you to see the milk processing room. Also beat cookies and cream ice cream anywhere around
- Whoa! Check out the new dairy and bakery!
- Their Choc-o-lot Ice Cream is heaven
- Line can get super long but moves fast. Ice cream is a bit on the soft side.
- The milk & ice cream here is amazingly tasty!
- Highly recommend the Cookie Monster flavor
- Wonderful local spot... known for its ice cream, plus some baked goods here!!!! There are some outdoor seats to enjoy on nice day... also, be prepared for huge portions (kid size was sufficient)
- Best ice cream in town? Absolutely!
- Great ice cream
- Ice cream rivals that of any major metropolitan city, including Seattle, San Francisco, NYC. My favorite is the grasshopper!
- The chocolate milk is delicious!
- The ice cream is redonkulous.
- Love the ice cream.