Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium
- see the otters!
- Loads of fun, and easy for kids to manage. Don't miss checking out their QR codes. Enjoy!
- see some animals frolicking
- The Penguins are the best!
- Can't wait to see the Penguins.
- Go to the aquarium and pet a sting ray.
- watch the monkey play with himself, and watch all the adults laugh as the kids say, what is it doing !? hahaha !!!
- We love the Polar Bears!
- If you have small kids grab a membership, always pack your lunches and you can spend hours here several times a month for relatively inexpensive educational amusement.
- Fun place to visit with lots for the family to see. The polar bear exhibit is "cool" when he finally decides to take a swim. ;)
- I come here every year for my birthday! It's seriously one of my favorite places ever! Love the sting rays and the otters!
- Winter is the best time to come!!!
- polar bears ftw. i remember when i rode a camel when i was younger
- Zoo is awesome and I wanna go again!
- Did you know? Many of the animals at the zoo have names. Check out the zoos handy list and tips for identifying them.
- Great place to take very young kids... My son loves the aquarium as a baby b/c of all the pretty colors.
- I have been here at least a dozen times during the week. Today I went on a Saturday and I swear more animals were out and about.
- Strange set up but I've been spoiled by the National Zoo. Favorite exhibit would HAVE to be the red panda!!!! Love them!!
- I love the sand play area that they made! Shady and cool for the adults, and lots of fun for the kids!!
- See the Pengins!!