Pitt Street Mall
Mall, Pedestrian Street/Plaza
- Night Life Beauty explore some new things about this place. Tasty food with lovely music makes you to be a part of Heaven on this beautiful place.
- People watching melting pot. See the pretentious, the poor, the posh, the peddlers and the performers. All in Pitt St Mall.
- Not the best spot to take picture of your self with Centre Point Tower. Go to Hyde Park by the fountain (RE: Photo attached)
- Slow dkwn and check out the after-work buskers!
- There's often an interesting range of musical buskers - if Joe Moore is playing, you're in for a treat!
- Great place to relax and listen to street musicians.
- Not quite Federation Square, but sit down and people watch!
- Wonderful place for shopping
- Many performance ongoing
- Great shops and street performers!
- Shops, shops and more shops
- Nice shops
- Plenty of seating. Great place to meet up with friends. Lovely for a lunch time stroll.
- Love the hustle and bustle of this mall
- Enjoy the atmosphere and see how the crowd of many ethnics mixed up.
- Great place with excellent prices.
- Pretty awesome shopping !!
- What a crowded place!!
- Not a tip so much as a question: why is this outdoor mall amply air-conditioned at almost 1:30 in the morning?