- I was eating shwarma here before the Avengers made it popular.
- Get the shwarma laffa. A bit pricey, but oh so good.
- Best Falafel in Atlanta.
- falafel pita, hummus, baba, and spicy!!
- Ive been to a lot of Mediterranean food establishments and plenty more pita places and this place has by far the best food. Spices/seasoning on the shawarma are amazing.
- Health inspectors in house now. Current score is an 84 and could be going down. Totally out of 1/2 of the salad bar and not trying to replenish it. Why could that be?
- Great food. Good prices. Excellent service. I give it 5 stars in the Fat Man's Guide to Eating out in Atl. Pun intended.
- Place is a clusterfuck at lunchtime on Sunday.
- Best pitas...period
- Shwarma! Best ever!
- Spicy Felafel laffa with everything! Too good to be true!
- Customer service drastically declined after Roy left. Oh well.
- Run by the friendliest Observer this side of the Blue Universe
- Hummus? babaganoosh? Spicy sauce? Don't interrupt the man's flow!
- Say hello to Roy!
- Definitely get the spicy seasoning on the chicken pita. Add some sauerkraut to balance out the spicy flavor
- Wow! Great food, sort of pricy, but worth it!! Very authentic feel, with great service. It is like going to Israel for lunch
- Get the schwarma, but make sure it looks reasonably fresh / juicy. They're so popular this shouldn't be a problem. Make sure to try the fried eggplant on top, and if you like spicy foods get some spic
- Good pita, great service, a bit expensive. $9 for pita.
- Better than the average falafel but Horrible service.