Basketball, Gym, Basketball
1414 University Blvd SE (University Arena)
Albuquerque, NM 87106
- Best College Basketball venue. Check out any Lobo men's game and you will be stunned.
- Youre in a March Madness Mecca. Remember? April 4, 1983. Lorenzo Charles slammed it home at the buzzer to crown N.C. State as National Champs. Then, Jimmy V went on a mission to hug someone. Classic.
- The nachos got smaller. You can't fool me UNM, I take these things very seriously.
- I've been there.. Awesome atmosphere and very loud.,, love it
- Matt and his tip are dumb. We just ran all over the Rebels ass, again.
- Get a $10 concession voucher simply by showing your Bank of the West credit/debit card or mobile app & a valid ID. Look for us near the South West Entrance/Section P during select 2014 home games.
- Avoid the crowds and go up top, grab a beer, and check out the place!
- The Pit is amazing!
- Loud. Like REALLY loud. Teams that aren't used to it sometimes can't take the howling!
- GO LOBOS! UNM!
- Let's go La Cueva Bears!
- Stellar display! Sucks that it's across from the Isotopes Field...traffic!
- Best entertainment venue in the whole city! If you have not been to a Lobos Basketball game you have not experienced Burque's spirit!
- Woof Woof!
- YOU CAN'T RUN WITH THE REBELS!
- Wish this tastes like a $7.50 dinner!!!!! Don't waste your money!
- Bring food from home.
- Hey fake mayor Dgoot have you hit puberty yet?? Lol at your fake a**!