Pismo State Beach
State / Provincial Park, Beach, Surf Spot
- White water, white sky, white birds and White sand .. Unbelievable view !!
- If your here you gotta try splash cafe! The clam chowder is awesome!
- Quite possibly the best place to experience a 4th of July. 1000's of people camping on the beach firing off huge fireworks and making bonfires. Surreal.
- Try splash caf
- Check out Fins Happy hour and live music.
- Locals like to avoid the beach between Memorial day and Labor day! Real touristy!
- Very good place. Very nice bathrooms. Need more parking though.
- Stopped here after leaving LA and was pleasantly surprised. We paid to drive up on the beach and the scenery at sunset was beautiful.
- I slept on this beach once with my girl friend when we driving down the California Coast.
- Traumhafte Sandstrnde. Wahnsinns Ausblick.
- Our RV Technicians hold multiple professional RV cerifications, and are qualified to assist you. Website: https://www.centralcoastrvservice.com
- Huge wide beach. Great for a long walk, parking in town is cheap and easy
- Beautiful family friendly beach with soft powdery sand. Plenty of free street parking.
- One of the best beaches in CA.
- Go for a nice walk. You can walk the whole length in no time.
- The weather is so awesome
- So nice! Clean and gorgeous
- The wildlife is incredible. Blue whale mothers and babies played close to shore. Dolphins surfed the waves. The sand is soft and a bright gold color that is incredible.
- For a little seclusion, walk all the way to the northwest end and around the large prominent bluff that comes down to the waterline. There's an extra little beach cove that's nearly always empty!
- Great beach for a walk and surfing.