Pinsetter Bar & Bowl
Bowling Alley, Bar
7111 Maple Ave
Pennsauken, NJ 08109
- Nice place to get together with friends but the drinks are pricey
- Best bowling alley, as compared to lucky strikes & north bowl in Philly. Great food & drinks. Snazzy decor & wonderful specials & deals... ALL WEEK LONG! ;)
- Coolest bowling alley I've ever been to. Good food too. Online coupons always available: http://www.moderncoupon.com/Offers/Pennsauken_NJ/Bowling/152/Pinsetters_Bar_%26_Bowl/
- Decent scotch selection. Good wings. Solid menu. Great specials. Love the folks that run this place. Oh yeah, and the bowling is top notch.
- Best place to go bowling in South Jersey! Good food, good music, and clean!
- Do not bowl anywhere else. If you are "the dude" this is your home.
- Don't get the hummus, it isn't worth the $7. Do ask the bartender to make a Scooby Snack.
- Hippest bowling alley anywhere
- Just an awesome place overall
- We truly enjoyed the atmosphere.
- The food is super SUPER AWESOME. Nachos, WINGS, and Mac & cheese bites rule. But I was super sad the other day when I got to go and the nachos were just chips and cheese =( dissapointed
- Just remodeled, beautiful. Kind of dark in some areas though.
- Pinsetter has live coupons on moderncoupon.com. Instant access.
- Really fun! Nice to have beer service at the lanes. Can be a little too loud for talking in small groups.
- This place is blastastic!
- Waited an hour for a lane. Got stuck between a kids bday party and another group of kids. Avoid Saturday nights at all costs.
- Slowest bar I've ever been too.
- Bowl while helping Camden's youth. Sign up for Roll for Hope on March 25th. Www.hopeworks.org/roll-for-hope
- Watch going out to the Patio... It's a long way down if u don't know there is a step!!
- Soul Patch Philly! Come back March 23