119 NW 12th Ave
Miami, FL 33128
- Carne Asada, no doubt. Gotta get Cacao! Queso frito... Get all of it!
- Best Carne Asada I've ever had!
- Carne Asada is to die for!! Hands down the best I've ever had! And the house coleslaw is delicious!
- That fried cheese Is tooo fire!
- Wife lived in Nicaragua for a year. She says this food is legit! The arroz y frijoles is addictive.
- #Nicaraguan food carne asada
- Great carne asada con galli pinto
- Quesillo, tiste, Ummm carne asada, fo sure
- If you wink at Sec guard he'll let you park in front ;)
- Great fritanga, friendly service, good portions, even though sometimes the inside can be dirty.
- Must order the carne asada and the fried cheese both are to die for. By far the best fritanga in all Miami.
- Must get an order of fried cheese!
- Carne asada
- Fest Fritanga in Miami! Rey make everything else too!
- My first time at a Fritanga, the Nicaraguan dishes here are fantastic! Carne asada is a must have, get a passion fruit juice or a Milca soda from the shop in the back.
- The carne asada plate with gallo pinto, tortilla, repollo, and queso frito and you're good to go. Ask for extra hot sauce. Then go to the back room and get a jugo de melon y naraja.
- Delicious and great price
- Great food
- This fritanga is not gonna win any interior design awards.