Pink's Hot Dogs
Hot Dogs, Fast Food
1000 Universal Studios Blvd (Universal Citywalk)
Universal City, CA 91608
- Just saw the Citywalk Dog and it scares me a little.
- try the Citywalk Dog it is amazing!
- Pidan queso extra con tocino en las papas, as no compran las papas y solo piden el extra!!!
- For your reference, here is their menu and prices (see photo).
- Huell Howser dog is the way to go!
- Royal dog!
- If you don't see your favorite menu item listed here your eyes aren't fooling you. It's probably not listed. Don't hesitate to ask for it, most of the staff is familiar with all original MENU items.
- This one is officially changing its name to Dodger's Pink's hotdogs.
- Good hot dogs. Does not accept Apple Pay. Seasoned fries.
- Good chili cheese dog. Excellent chili cheese fries!
- Significantly less crowded than the original Pink's location, also a better food deal than anything in the main theme park.
- That's was very spicy and very big, five star hot dog!
- O melhor hot do mundo.
- Get a stack of napkins. You're going to need them. Eat fast before the bun disintegrates.
- The best hot dog I've ever had! But the fries weren't that great. Next time I go I'm getting 2 hot dogs and skipping the fries.
- Worst chilidog i ever eat!
- If bbq chips are supposed to taste like 2 day old churros, then mission accomplished. It's like they were made by someone who'd never eaten bbq before. Next time I'm getting the seasoned fries.
- Citywalk dog is dog with onion rings and BBQ sauce
- Go Polish and u won't b disappointed
- Brooklyn pastrami swiss dog :D my stomach just smiled