F142 - 4700 Kingsway (in Metropolis at Metrotown)
Burnaby, BC V5H 4M1
- Who can not love Pinkberry??!? <3
- Ask for a "Mini" size for a right sized treat. It's not on the menu board.
- They let you try the yogurts! I always do! I always get the fresh ingredients, Mochi and swirl bubbles. I get them to put as many toppings as possible.
- they have the point cards! get free one after ur 10th purchase
- Sometimes it's pretty busy in here, but it's worth the wait.
- Original flavour, mango swirl balls, brownie pieces, fruit!
- Love the sharp, not as sweet, taste of original. Tastes like yogurt. Strawberries & chocolate chips work for me.
- The peanut butter yogurt is a truly decadent base for all the chocolatey treat toppings while the mango or the plain work best with fruity ones.
- If you have the pleasure of being served by Nathan, you're in for an extra-enthusiastic treat!
- Ok, I came in expecting this place to be all hype. This is really good frozen yogurt!! Not specifically cheap, but you get what you pay for. Friendly service, fresh flavours, just awesome.
- This place has the best frozen yogurt in Vancouver, and the staff are super friendly. Don't know what to get? Just ask the staff and they give some awesome suggestions~ C:
- peanut butter crunch is the bomb!!
- Yogurt chips = best topping. I always ask for double!
- Original flavour is bland, but the other flavours are great