Yogurt, Ice Cream
288 Newbury St (btwn Gloucester & Hereford)
Boston, MA 02115
- pinkberry is now open! The pumpkin fro-yo is awesome!
- All I can say is finally Boston! U can't go wrong with any flavor. Ask for a free sample if u can't decide!
- It's so good cuz it's so hood!
- Wicked friendly staff!
- Watermelon and Mochi toppings ftw!!!!!
- Pinkberry; now with foursquare specials!
- All I gotta say is.. MOCHI!
- try anything pomegranate-yogurt, seeds, & topping... delish!
- Massachusetts, meet Southern California--I mean, "Pinkberry!"...good to see Pinkberry on the East coast!
- Salted caramel! Yum.
- Original is the best flavor!
- Don't get the organic bears
- Coconut!! Smooth+subtle
- ChocolateHazelnut&Original with bubbles,nutella and cheseecake. That is my perfect combination.
- Be sure to sign up for their card for a free small froyo on your birthday!
- Spencer is awesome! Great service!
- The SLOWEST LINE I've ever waited in... Like 20 min just to order. Meanwhile a cashier sits there... They could easily be Making more than just two orders at once... Get your sh*t together
- Watermelon is my fav :)
- Get the peanut butter flavor + mixed nuts + strawberry jam + heath + strawberries
- Get the chocolate peanut butter twist with bananas. Sooo good