Pine Court Chinese Bistro
249-32 Horace Harding Expy
Little Neck, NY 11362
- if you want dontat during dimsum be sure to go before noon
- Great Chinese Food
- $10 lobster special going on right now! Can't go wrong with that!
- Dim sum was very good, piping hot and scrumptious.
- Dim sum +noodles. We also have used them for meals after wake and funeral.
- Good for big groups and dim sum!
- Very busy on Sundays for Dim Sum. Food is alright but if you want decent Chinese food without going to Flushing it's the best local option
- Long wait.
- Some of the best Dim sum, better then a number of flushing and chinatown places!
- Specials going on right now: $13 for 2 lobsters, $16 for spicy fried prawns, and $20 for squab
- It's kinda gross here. The congee is too fishy. The service is slow. And the food doesn't have taste.
- Much fewer selections comparing to other places and the service didn't impress at all. In the end the waiter asked for more tip.
- Best place for dim sum, forget about flushing. Wait is shorter, food is better and the prices are outstanding
- Favorite place for dim sum.
- Fresh! Fresh! Fresh!
- You can go in through the back if you park in the lot! No need to walk around.
- Freshest food in little neck/douglaston area
- 1.take out- 3 cantonese style dishes ,soup & rice at2. sushi - 2 container for $7.003. frozen scallion pancakes4. vegetarian Mock duckfood market , next door to pine court
- Seafood is fresh and most ingredients are from the market next door
- New name! Jade Asian Bistro