203 N Larchmont Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90004
Lists & rankings
- Very decent. Wouldn't make a special trip out for it, but good quick hunger fix.
- Overpriced for what it is but the food is good.
- Great place for fresh hand made tacos
- Burritos are the perfect size! I'll be back soon!!
- Chicken mole!
- Love the name, but the food is just decent. Could be a bit better.
- Good-filled tacos, but try their tortas! Here's the al pastor version. I'm so stuffed and satisfied
- Don't forget the menu to your right!
- Fish tacos though....
- Fish tacos dominated.
- Great food, sign their petition