Pilot Travel Center
Gas Station, Convenience Store
- Not double friendly! Go to ta or the other pilot
- Don't listen to Jakie's tip. If pulling straight forward off the fuel island or flipping for a SS45 is difficult then do the rest of us a favor and leave your CDL at the fuel desk
- Friendliest people much better than exit 12 even tho smaller and less parking
- Nobody will say anything about parking more than 5 hours, i did a 34 here last month. Its only a bitch to park near the entrance with a shitload of trucks pulling in.
- Very rude employees at the pumps. Even after no one was around at first when we pulled in
- Tiff, indeed... Nice
- As we all know, NJ won't let you pump your own gas....it would be nice if the "pros" could at least give you the correct kind. :P
- Wrong place to put a small truck stop..... Next to a bigger truck stop on a tiny road. Might as well smash my truck ahead of time.
- Cheap gas friendly service
- Not sure what's happened, but service has gone downhill. Too slow for a morning stop before work
- Another hell hole
- Don't watch the 'Nightmare Next Door' episode about Adam Lane before/while you stay here. That was the last time I ever walked around a truck stop unarmed or alone
- Go to the citgo across the street for a much better experience
- Only 5 hour parking here an the lot is too small to hardly move. Great for good manuevering trucks...
- 2 fer's on the candy and plastic bottled drinks
- How on earth does anyone eat at Subway? And yet folk were lined up... if they only knew
- Great restroom for a gas station.