- Amazing Soup and Salad bar
- Thank u piggys, for forgetting the top part of my bun!
- Fantastic pork, atmosphere and wine!
- Everything. Service and food.
- Cheese curds and all the burgers! Amazing.
- Great steaks
- Awesome wine list!
- Excellent food! The Blues Lounge is a very nice laid back area to chat and eat.
- Thursday nites they have a pasta bar!!
- Smells delicious, excellent martinis and attentive staff.
- Great prime rib and steak medallions. Make sure to save room crme brulee cheesecake for dessert. It was a perfect combination of the two!
- Ask about the junior chef. If s/he is in the kitchen, run. Your dining experience could be severely compromised by the combination of incompetent cook and unresponsive, inattentive waiting staff.
- The potato and aged cheddar soup is to die for!
- Greatly disappointed. Not near as good as the old location. Probably won't return.
- Good dessert but service this Monday night lacks severely
- By far our favorite restaurant in La Crosse. Great food, atmosphere, & service. A little bit more expensive, but well worth it.
- There desserts are amazing!
- Great ribs
- get the combo!!!!!,!!!!!!
- Best chicken club I've had in a long time. Great smoky flavor and the bread was top notch. And, New Glarus on tap makes this place hard to beat.