95 Marginal St (at Cottage St.)
Boston, MA 02128
- A hidden jewel amid the hustle and bustle of Boston ... yeah, it's across the waterfront from downtown but it's worth the view!
- One of the most beautiful parks in Boston, complete with a breath-taking view of the city.
- Go to Piers Park at night to get great views of the city.
- Learn to sail on the waters of Boston Harbor with the cityscape as your backdrop. Piers Park also provides great walking paths and picnic locations.
- Learn to sail on the waters of Boston Harbor with the cityscape as your back drop. Piers Park also provides great walking paths and picnic locations.
- Best view ever
- The most beautiful views of Boston.
- Hermoso lugar escondido, con un camino de rboles y la costa ideal para las fotos y sentarse a pensar.
- Evening walk with family
- Nice and cool and breezy here on this hot day!!
- If you're lucky, you can see pirate ships drift by
- This is one of my favorite spots to hang out in Boston Harbor. Wonderful views of downtown Boston. Sailboats and kayakers go by and wave hello. Several pavilions to rest in also.