$ $ $
- Nice view, good service; food only ok.
- Sat at the bar. Pitcher of mixed drinks was cheap and the Bang Bang Shrimp was tasty. No complaints from us!
- Long Island iced tea is a must
- Beautiful view
- Too expensive for the type of food. I've had better at waffle house. Very disappointed.
- Seafood bisque, fried scallops.
- Good food and views and th bread is GREAT!!!
- Boom Boom Shrimp was Great! $12 burger should have been $8 tho. Burger was dry.com. Strawberry Pia Colada was EVERYTHANG.
- Excellent seafood combo. Flounder scallops and shrimp. Cute gift shop. Lots of funny signs/plaques and nice jewelry.
- Not the best, here is my "Turkey Reuben." Packaged turkey.
- Kim is a Great server! Loved the peel and eat shrimp and the tuna steak salad. Great experience, again.
- $.50 cents off beer for happy hour and half priced shark bites also, too
- Horrible service
- Went here on tip from cabbie. We all loved it. Got seated in 5 minutes group of 4. Everyone full as heck can't move $50 for two with crabs and beer. Great view.
- Crab legs are awesome!!!!
- My boyfriend loved the surf and turf option. Their Beach Bellini was good, but menu needs to be updated. I was expecting seafood linguini there, but it wasnt on the menu anymore
- Being from Vegas, I've had my share of seared Ahi but I have to say, the Ahi here is the best I've had. Comes with delicious wasabi mayo and teriyaki ginger sauces are phenomenal. A must try!
- After spending the morning on the beach, clean yourself up a bit and come in for some calamari and a mudslide or some draft while enjoying a great view of the ocean from the pier.
- Good food. Skip the pier if you're afraid of bugs, like I am. HUGE palmetto bugs crawl along the pier at night.
- Great drinks