Picnic Garden BBQ Buffet House
$ $ $
- Best deal in town for Kalbi! Come hungry. Don't wear a sweater (you will smell of BBQ).
- <3 the shortrib!
- All about the galbi.
- amazing prices
- fun for groups but dont wear nice clothes. expect the entire car to smell like bbq on the drive home. otherwise, great bang for the buck =) weekends and nights obviously have the better meat.
- Haven't had the watermelon but I def like the oranges!
- Wear shoes with a good grip because the floor is coated with all-you-can-eat BBQ grease
- Come as early as 1130am and stay till till 330pm to get the lunch deal for only 16 a person!!
- You'll be more full than you can imagine.
- Try the intestine, so good
- Buffet is $31.99 per person drinks not included. Insist on the table near the buffet area or else you'l end smelling like barbecue also
- Not a authentic Korean BBC place. Low quality. Theres no Korean here but all other international ppl
- Ayaw banati ang rice kay dali ra maka busog
- Hungry? No seriously, HUNGRY?!? Not after this place..
- I hate the service here. Our waitress never came to refill our drinks & after we paid our bill & left a few dollars for tip, she chased us down & demanded we pay a 10% tip. Who does that!?
- Try the Kalbi - korean bbq
- Be careful to NOT cross contaminate your cooking tools (use one for raw, another for cooked) or suffer the consequences!
- All you can eat meat! what else you do want???
- best korean buffet in ny! so... much... meat! great deal, especially compared to manhattan's korean restaurants.
- Best price for short rib! Kalbi!